27 Sep 2016
7 Things To Do In Your 20's To Avoid Regrets When You're Older
1. Build the habit of eating healthily and exercising. Your body will thank you years later.
2. Choose who you spend your time with carefully. You'll be the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
3. Understand that no one has it all figured out. Don't place unnecessary stress on yourself by believing that you should have everything set in stone.
4. Polish your communication skills, which will affect you for a lifetime.
5. Travel as much as you can. You'll never find it enough. If you have the opportunity to travel, seize it. The world is too big and beautiful for you to remain in one spot.
6. Don't be afraid to express your emotions. You never know when they might not be here to listen.
7. Take your work seriously, but not yourself. Your work is your contribution to society. Perform to the best of your abilities.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.