Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology
consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to
enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place
great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every
effort is made to keep them satisfied.
Enabled Solutions Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Process monthly payroll for employees.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Rsearch, analyse, and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Compile and analyse payroll data, prepare related reports
- Serve as a contact for payroll related issues/inquiries
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial
data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases,
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor and track obligations and expenditures.
- Prepare financial reports for management accounts as needed.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Minimum of first degree from a reputable university, higher degree is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to
influence all levels of the organization and
- ICAN certification a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint,
Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based
- Minimum of three years’ experience in similar position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.