2 Sep 2016
Action Against Hunger Job in Abuja for a Grants and Compliance Coordinator - Abuja, Nigeria
Action Against Hunger is recruiting to fill the job position in Abuja below:
Job Title: Grants and Compliance Coordinator
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
developing grants management systems/tools, ensuring grant compliance, providing leadership for the pursuit of institutional donor resources, exploring private partnerships, overseeing strategic development of proposal design and, identifying and vetting potential local partners.
Key activities in your role will include
- Grants and Compliance
- Proposal Development
- Partnership Management
- Training and Capacity Building
You’re an experienced humanitarian professional
- You have a graduate degree in international development or a sector related field; Two years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for a degree.
- You have 5 years of work experience in international development, humanitarian assistance or related sector.
- You are familiar with budget development.
- You have previous experience working with international partners, such as DFID, USAID/OFDA/FFP and ECHO.
- You have a successful track record of capturing new business.
- You have experience leading new business development efforts, including program design, proposal writing, client / partner relationship development.
- You have working knowledge of Project Management Cycle and project management tool.
- You are competent with Windows, Microsoft Office.
- You are fluent written and spoken English.
- You are well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills and demonstrated ability to write and edit reports under deadline pressure.
- You work well independently and in team.
- You have experience working in a multi-cultural setting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.