organisation committed to international solidarity, has been caring for
the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to
highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured
improvements in health-for-all policies. Those working for
this independent organisation do not solely dispense care and treatment
but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve
matters for populations living in precarious situations. MdM currently
works in 40 countries across all continents where it focuses on 4
priority areas: caring for the health of migrants and displaced persons,
promoting sexual and reproductive health, combating HIV and reducing
the harm and risks associated with drug use, crises and conflicts.
In Nigeria, violence in the northeast has caused massive displacement
and at the same time restricted movement: it has disrupted food
supplies, seriously hindered access to basic services, and limited
agricultural activities. People affected by violence in Adamawa, Borno,
and Yobe, and neighbouring Bauchi, Taraba, and Gombe states are in
urgent need of protection, shelter, food, and access to health services
MdM is starting an emergency response to this crisis, in the Borno
state and is looking for experienced human resources to join its team on
the field in the coming weeks.
JOB TITLE: Administration Coordinator
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direct supervision of general oordinator, you will be
responsible for the overall management of HR and financial, accounting,
budgetary, administrative and legal’s aspects of the projects in order
to guarantee rigorous and transparent procedures and to fulfil the
objectives of the mission and to respect MdM and donors’ guidelines.
More precisely, you will be in charge of :
- -The accounting-budget planning & monitoring
- -The funding & donors
- -The human resources management
- -The team management
- -The Legal framework
- -The communication, reporting, capitalisation
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Status : Employee
Contract : Fixed-term contract
Duration : 3 months
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Experience in negotiations and relations with local partners and authorities in a moving and difficult legal, administrative and political context
- Able to work and live in tense conditions (proximity to an armed conflict, unstable situation )
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of SAGA is an asset.
- Reactivity, anticipation, adaptability, and the capacity to take initiatives
- Strong organisational skills
- Languages: English, French an asset
- You are committed to MdM’s values as an organisation and motivated by its non-statutory, NFP model.
TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Médecins du Monde reserves the right to fill the vacancy before the closing date for applications.
MdM stands up for the integration of people living with disabilities and fights against discrimination.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply