Amber Residence Limited – We are one of the leading and fastest
growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort
destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
Amber Residence Limited is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Receive stocks into various stores
- Make sure the Goods Received Note is raised for every stock that enters the Residence.
- Comparing the Goods Received Notes and the Supplier’ invoice to check out discrepancies.
- Make sure stock is ready for stock take.
- Take part in all stock takes of the Residence.
- Communicate Code of Business principles and other requirements to suppliers.
- Attend to any rejections/shortfalls on deliveries.
- Participate in supply audits.
- Compiling reports as and when needed by the Financial Controller.
- Checking quality of stocks (i.e. expiring dates, perishability on receiving)
- Make sure that all necessary documentation is raised when receiving goods.
- Updating of Bin cards on a daily basis
- Make sure that stock is kept orderly for ease of checks.
- Notify the relevant departments on re – order levels.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Financial Controller.
- The successful candidate must have at least three years experience from a reputable hospitality outfit.
- The successful candidate should be able to ensure that all documents are kept safe and in a retrievable manner
- The successful candidate should be able to relate professionally with members of staff
- Knowledge on Accpac I/T application would be an added advantage
- The preferable candidate for this position will be a male
- The successful candidate must have excellent command of the English language (which is essential in both written and verbal).
- The successful candidate should be able to dictate risk areas
- The successful candidate should be able to meet the requirements of the workplace on time
Qualification and Experience
- OND in Social/Management Sciences
- Minimum of 3 – 7 years Experience
Job Title: Laundry Hand
- Collect dirty clothes ad beddings used by guests and prepare for washing
- Separate the colored from white ones. Put marks or place in each containers according to owners to avoid misplacements.
- Wash the dirty clothes in washing machines.
- Dry the washed clothes before transferring to the ironing area.
- Iron and fold dried clothes and deploy to the designated rooms or areas.
- Assist customers with their laundry problem such as stains and faded colors.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the laundry area.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge in hotel services especially in preparing and washing guest’s and hotel laundry.
- Knowledge and skills in washing, ironing and folding clothes and other hotel sheets.
- Ability to collect loads of laundry and wash it according to color and type of cloth.
- Ability to wash out stains and keep the brightness of its color
- Knowledge in operating big washing, drying and folding machines.
- Must be courteous to guests.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good knowledge on laundry documentation.
- Minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO in not more than two sittings (inclusive of Mathematics and English Language)
- At least 2 – 5 years practical experience in the hospitality industry
Job Title: Refrigerator & Air Condition Technician
Reporting: The Air Conditioner Technician will report to our Facility Manager
The successful candidate for the position of Air-Conditioner Technician would be made responsible for:
- The installing, inspecting, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning,
- Ventilating equipment and controls to make sure that they operate efficiently and continuously.
- He should be able to do regular maintenance work on cooling units using tools and testing instruments,
- He should be able to diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions of an air -conditioner.
- He should be able to install, replace or repair equipment that
have been damaged due to abuse or regular use such as low and high
pressure refrigerant lines.
- He should be able to make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- He should be able to new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- He should be able to inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- He should be able to clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- He would be involved in making plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- He should be able to work in places that are exposed to dust, fumes, noise, and high voltage equipment.
- He may also have to work in confined and hot spaces like roofs, crawl ways and attics.
- He should be able to work in adverse weather and may be required
to lift heavy objects, bend, stoop, kneel or stand for long stretches
- Excellent technical and communications skills are a must, as
well as proven Information Technology (I/T) knowledge and experience.
Other desired qualities include:
- Consensus-builder, while still results-oriented and commitment focused
- Network-based technical experience
- Business-based attitude
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Higher National Diploma/ B.Tech
- Required Experience : 5 -10 years
How to Apply
Interetsed and qualified candidates should forward their resumes/CV’s & application letters to the following address:
Human Resources Department,
Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,
GRA – Ikeja,
E-mail their resumes to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th September, 2016