21 Sep 2016
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy for a Recruitment Officer
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 9/21/2016 04:05:00 pm Tags: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited , Lagos Jobs , OND/HND/BSC Jobs
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in
numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
- Understand the overall staffing needs and requirements of clients; job description, location, nature of assignment, salary expectations, timing etc.
- Screen candidates, propose appropriate candidates and coordinate further screening processes.
- Effective use of LinkedIn and other recruitment tools to source for both local and expatriate CVs.
- Conduct telephonic interview with candidates.
- Format and prepare resumes for submission to clients.
- Maintain database of various job seekers.
- Negotiate terms of hiring offer, intimate candidates on opportunities while explaining company’s benefits.
- Ensure contract documents are sent to new employees providing them with the necessary information during pre-mobilisation and mobilisation.
- First Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Professional qualification (CIPM or CIPD) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years cumulative experience in a related function.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent team building and problem solving skill.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 03/10/2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.