Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers.
We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape
them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed
team members with companies that range from Microsoft and IBM to dozens
high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV
(Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next
generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence,
entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of
the things that Andela team members have in common.
Andela has a vision to train 100,000 world-class developers in the next 10 years – and we want you to help make it happen.
Andela is recruiting to fill the vacant job position below:
Job Title: Logistics Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Andela is seeking a detail oriented planner with strong communications skills to serve as its Recruitment Logistics Associate.
- At the core of Andela’s talent operation is the process that
guides the engagement, assessment, and selection of Andela’s Fellows.
- As the Recruitment Logistics Associate you will be responsible
for building and improving systems for applicant tracking,
communications, scheduling, and event planning, as well as
- You are over-communicative and highly collaborative
- You have experience with and a love for for tool-driven (calendars, surveys etc.) complex logistics management
- You are biased towards action. You take action first, and improve on the actions for optimal results.
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity and excellence-oriented mindset.
- You are motivated by the creation of quality protocols, processes, and references
- You are skilled at Identifying bottlenecks in the department and offering solutions to remove bottlenecks
Qualifications and Characteristics
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Planning large scale events without requiring “last minute adjustments”
- Demonstrable commitment to the belief that talent is equally distributed but opportunity is not
- Self-awareness and a constant desire for personal improvement
- Building or refining internal work flows and departmental processes
- Experience in a high-performance recruitment team
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the plane
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Oh, and a chance to change the world
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply