28 Sep 2016
Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies in Sagamu, Ogun State
Apart from the fact that we are a very dependable and reliable firm, we have a commitment to continuously improve the production efficiency of livestock farmers by providing the best overall value to our customers by delivering quality feed and feed additives, animal health products, poultry equipment and related services that consistently meets and exceeds their expectations.
We are a rapid growing and dynamic agro-allied company based in Ogun State, and a major player in the Nigeria Poultry Industry. To cope with are growth, we have decided to expand our workforce.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Sagamu, Ogun State
Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited, a rapid growing and dynamic agro-allied company based, and a major player in the Nigeria Poultry Industry is looking for a qualified accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- · Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- · Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- · Publish financial statements in time
- · Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- · Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- · Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement, etc
- · Develop periodic reports for management
- · Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- · Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- · Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- · Possess a either B.Sc. or HND certificate in Accounting
- · Must have at least 5years post NYSC experience
- · Must not be more than 32 years of age
- · Proven working experience in accounting or relevant field
- · Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- · Excellent accounting software user
- · Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun State
Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited, a rapid growing and dynamic agro-allied company based, and a major player in the Nigeria Poultry Industry is looking for a qualified Account Officer to be responsible for financial record keeping. Qualified applicant will use specialized ledgers and accounting software to record and process expenditures, receipts, payroll and other financial transactions of our organization.
- · Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- · Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- · Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- · Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- · Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- · Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- · Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- · Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- · Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- · Constantly update job knowledge
- · Possess a B.Sc. or HND, OND or ATS certificate in Accounting
- · Must have at least 2years post NYSC experience
- · Must not be more than 27 years of age
- · Proven working experience in accounting
- · Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- · Competency in MS Office, Peachtree and Sage accounting software
- · Accuracy and attention to detail and aptitude for numbers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Via Post, addressed to:
The Head of Admin,
P. O. Box 3102, Shomolu, Lagos.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.