15 Sep 2016
Brand & Consumers Activator Vacancy in a Multinational Manufacturing Company
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 9/15/2016 08:48:00 am Tags: Adexen , Lagos Jobs , Manufacturing Jobs , Multinational Jobs
Adexen is mandated by an international manufacturing company to recruit a Brand Visibility & Trade Activator for its operation in Nigeria. The position is located in Lagos.
Job Title: Brand & Consumers Activator
- Drive flawless execution of all activations programs in line with the company’s strategy and approved Marketing Plan.
- Prepare and share report of all activation programs with result and measuring KPIs set prior to each programs.
- Participate/contribute to the building of short, medium & long term brand strategy, Innovation, Renovation and new product development /launch processes
- Support in data analysis of current market trends, market surveys and volume share, pricing and share in shop data
- Contribute to the recommendation of clear consumers promotional guidelines based on consumers understanding and current market knowledge.
- Identifying and engaging suitable agencies for activation programs
- Managing 3rd party agencies for creative assignments
- Managing company’s Internal contacts (Q.A, Procurement, Finance etc) in delivering new products launches & other Innovation initiatives
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies.
- Prepare post activation analysis and activation evaluation with improvement propositions.
- Work with the departmental team to ensure all promotional investments are properly reviewed and evaluated in line with Return on Investment calculations.
- Work with the departmental team to recommend winning promotional propositions for the Brand(s), effectively communicating these to consumers and shoppers.
- Consumer spend reporting and compliance with budget.
- E-marketing/Digital - manage company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Contribute to Consumer Insights development, understanding the Market and Dynamics
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a graduate with first degree from a reputable institution
- Have a minimum of 5 years Trade/Channel Category & Brand Management Experience
- Flawless in Power point, Excel and good oral communications Skills
- Commercial acumen, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Attention to details/Good Project Management Skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets.
- Have strong flare for numbers and very analytical
- Have convincing personality, good planner, self –starter and committed to results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.