SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment
and sociability to m
illions of people all over the world who enjoy our
drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps
build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long
tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural
SABMiller is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- An opportunity exists for a qualified Brand Manager to join Nigeria’s most dynamic beer company.
- This role provides brand and commercial leadership for the
relevant brand, ensuring alignment with relevant market strategy and/or
alignment with regional/global brand strategies and integration with
other key functions in the relevant market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and brand plans,
integrating relevant insights and ensuring buy-in/support and commitment
to the plans across the relevant market.
- Ensure alignment for brand with market/regional priorities
- Manage the budget for the brand within plan periods to deliver business goals.
- Manage multiple internal and external stakeholders (including
agencies) effectively, exerting influence where necessary to promote
Qualifications / Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelors’ Degree (or its equivalent) in a commercial field.
- Above average computer literacy and ability to manipulate data
- Good communication skills
- Presentation skills
- 5 years’ experience in FMCG or Beer market environment in the Marketing field
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of the marketing mix for FMCG
- Practical experience managing a brand through 2 – 3 business cycles
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Applying insights with rigour
- Activation and execution
- Ability to take a broad business perspective
- Managing complexity
- Winning attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Brand positioning and creative platform
- Integrated activity planning
- Tracking, analysis and renovation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply