Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of
Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA
Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the
economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance,
Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client in the Micro-Finance industry is looking to fill the below position:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Industry: Microfinance Bank
- This is a marketing and sales position that will oversee product development and capacity building (external).
- He/she will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction,
deposit mobilization, and loan origination. He will also be responsible
for reviewing and updating credit and loan files, generating demand
deposits, risk assets, Clientele base generation and follow up on new
and existing customer base.
- The role is responsible for planning strategies to grow the business.
- The successful candidate will be focused on core deliverable s
such as identifying new business areas, determining and segmenting the
target market, increasing the customer base, and coordinating public
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategy development, and application of business planning mechanisms
- A good knowledge of the Microfinance industry with and excellent record of marketing and sales of banking products and models
- Strong experience in micro credit & micro savings in a successful MFB.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, and maintain, effective business relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and product development applied in commercial or Microfinance banking environment
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Business Management or
related discipline; Professional certification or Master’s degree is an
- 2-6 years of experience in finance and business development
including strategy formulation, new business development and
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Application Deadline Friday 23rd September 2016.