3 Sep 2016
Cadbury Nigeria Plc Job for a Category Brand Manager, Chocolate
Job Title: Category Brand Manager, Chocolate
the execution and performance of annual category marketing plans in the
country / cluster aligned with the category strategy for P&L
delivery with a monthly / quarterly and annual horizon.
- Implements superior consumer and customer activation of agreed brand equity , renovation and innovation 4-2-1 ‘s
the IMC programs, working with BU category activation , agencies, and
drive local adaptation of brand communication
- Manage connection & media planning and buying locally
effective working relationships and cross functional alignment of the
category marketing plans with RCT, Sales (Category Planning & KAM)
CI, CS&L and Finance and agency leadership to ensure effective in
market brand activation in accordance with brand plans, activation
strategy, schedule and calendar
- Manages required investment, prioritization, resources and enablers in order to deliver category targets
with the Equity &Innovation teams to develop insight led and
strategically relevant communication that drive brand health and
category growth within the cluster/market
- Feedbacks into
product development and service offers; collaborate to create, launch
and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Manages marketing spend budgets & improve profitability (ROI) across the cluster/market
local Sales capacity execution capability and coordinate with Category
Lead and market GM’s on cross category priority alignments.
of 5 years’ experience in blue chip multinational FMCGs in both
marketing & Sales roles with involvement in broad commercial issues.
- Demonstrable experience in execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights.
- In-depth understanding of consumer needs
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.