7 Sep 2016
Calabar Microfinance Bank recruitment for Fresh Graduates, September 2016
at 20:30 Tags: Calabar Microfinance Bank , Cross Rivers State , Graduate Trainee , MicroFinance Bank Jobs , OND/HND/BSC Jobs
“Active poor” and under-banked population. With its Corporate Headquarters at No. 72 Egerton Street, Calabar. CMF Bank started as a Community Bank in Cross River State fully licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria.
Calabar Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Cross River
- Recommend loan applications for approval.
- Analyze customers' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
- B.Sc, HND & Minimum of OND in related discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.