Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for an Accountant for our client who is a fund manager and advisory firm.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Lagos (Ref: 658)
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Undertaking financial audits, reviewing the company’s systems and analyzing risk
- Provide ongoing review and improvements to financial and process controls
- Continuous management of financial systems and budgets
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
- Liaising with stakeholders/suppliers (individuals or businesses) and negotiating terms when the need arises.
- Preparing financial statements (including monthly and annual accounts) whilst undertaking financial planning and forecasting.
- Oversee payments of third party contracts
- Prepare tax returns and advise on tax and treasury issues
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of second class upper division or upper credit in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- Result oriented, Conscientious, Confident and of high integrity
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with proficiency in accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team.
- ICAN, ACCA or CPA Certified is mandatory.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance plus 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply