Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new
opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses
worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of
connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our
technology solutions in the
mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data
spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are
connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption.
Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail,
healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far
beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible
culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To
Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and
over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential
possibilities at Cisco.
Cisco is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Systems Engineer (Full Time) Sales (Nigeria)
Requisition #: S1019745
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Job Category: Sales
Start Date: July, 2017
Why You’ll Love Cisco:
- Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked
connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees’
revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable – from entertainment,
retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart
cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that
means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful
solutions that have real world impact.
- You will interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced
mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share
your interest in connecting the unconnected.
- You will be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys
having fun, and you will take part in changing the lives of those in our
local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
- Participate in a world-class training program. Gain valuable
skills with global qualifications. Join the team that’s been recognized
as one of the industry-leading early-in-career development program for
top university graduates from around the world! A successful Associate
Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their networking knowledge and be
trained to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals to provide
technical solutions for our customers.
- Learn from top Cisco experts in a unique setting among your
peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment
that provides 12 months of on-the-job training that will prepare you for
a successful engineering career at Cisco. Gain hands-on education and
experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive
salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
- For the first three months of the program, you will undergo
courses focusing on the latest technology advancements, including Cisco
architectures, solutions, products, and competitors.
- Over the next nine months, you will advance into an engineering
role as part of your on-the-job-experience within the Cisco Global
Virtual Engineering Team, actively involved in sales opportunities as
well as shadowing technology professionals while continuing
certification studies and virtual learning.
- Global Virtual Engineering is a multilevel technical pre-sales
organization, which provides systems engineering services to customers,
partners, and internal Cisco sales employees in a global virtual
networked environment. Upon graduation from the program, you will be
promoted into a Virtual Systems Engineering role within Cisco, where you
can continue to grow your career.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a
Bachelor’s (BS/BA/etc.) or Master’s Degree in Electrical, Computer, or
Networking Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology;
Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics; or
- Application centric skills are preferred
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Must be willing to work in Amsterdam or Prague
- Must be able to legally live and work in Nigeria, without visa
support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are
not applicable for the program).
- Strong academic background
- Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
- Technical support, pre-sales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply