Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It’s the best-known product in the world. We’ve been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving – we
develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing
things. We sell four of the world’s top five non-alcoholic sparkling
drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over
200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and
Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around
the globe every day.
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Coordinator for West Africa
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 25%
RELOCATION PROVIDED: No
JOB ID: 37594
As Human Resources Coordinator for West Africa (HRC WABU) you will be
responsible for managing all local HR related processes which are not
already provided out of our Global Business Services (GBS) HR Hub in
Warsaw, Poland. You will support on the local level the regional GBS HR
organization in areas like employee records management, learning,
training and mobility administration support, and therefore interfacing
with internal and external GBS HR key stakeholders delivering excellent
and seamless HR service delivery.
In this position you will report to the EMEA HR Services Supervisor based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Responsible for maintaining and reviewing employee and HR personnel
files and archives, in line with local laws and requirements, either
personally (in Egypt), or remotely (in North East Africa).
- Coordinate wet signatures obtaining for contracts and forms for
in-scope countries against chart of authority as advised by GBS and
vendors, copying documentation and filing.
- End-to-end coordination and handling of non-employee resources
through service providers (hires, renewals, terminations, addressing
contingent workers issues) and activities connected with this, in line
with internal policies and procedures.
- End-to-end coordination of Interns (approvals, identification, on-boarding, compensation and benefits, off-boarding).
- Provide local language support in terms of translation, local language letters and documents preparation.
- Responsible for document preparation and formatting of specific
reporting requirements in local language for Works Council and Employee
Forums, for preparing meeting minutes, and for obtaining monthly
reports required for Works Council meetings from Reporting team.
- Support with local HR projects and ad hoc initiatives as needed.
- Support GBS HR Operations in the local implementation of HR services
and operations as needed (including but not limited to: Learning &
Development support linked to local trainings and HR events, local HR
- Support Local initiatives such as MyHealth, MyLife, Work-life
balance initiatives, Employer of Choice support (prepare and coordinate
all necessary materials and information for certifications,
participation in ranking), etc.
- Purchase Orders (PO) and Procurement end to end ownership of HR
related activities (including but not limited to: Benefits Providers,
Trainings, non-employee resources etc.).
- Support HR analytics and reporting requests, and coordinate with GBS
HR Analytics team as required for more complex analytics requests.
- Complete HR related ad hoc tasks as necessary under personnel administration.
- Support with keeping HR data updated and accurate in line with on
the ground changes; coordinate with Line Managers and GBS HR Helpdesk
(KO HR Help) on updating HR data.
- Support Mobility Administration by providing forms in local language to assignees and support local work permits process.
What you can expect
- Unique development opportunity in the field of HR in one of the most recognizable global brands.
- A unique chance to be a part of a truly international HR team.
- Participation in projects with strategic importance for our Global Business Services organization.
- A chance to perform tasks independently, lead small HR related projects and present your own ideas.
- Employment contract for an indefinite period with an attractive compensation and benefits package.
What you need to be successful
As HR Coordinator in Lagos you will work with many different
stakeholders (internal and external) on a daily basis. Thus, you will
need to be culturally aware, comfortable in a virtual working
environment, as well as display excellent communication skills, a
customer service and problem solving mindset and a persistent follow-up
approach on pending topics.
In addition, as most key tasks are highly sensitive, you should bring
along a good sense of confidentiality. Many of the daily
responsibilities are connected to legal requirements, thus you should be
savvy in local labor law as relevant for your role to be successful.
As this position requires coordinating various topics, often at the
same time, you need to be able to organize your task independently,
manage your time well and prioritize according to business needs. Strong
analytical skills will help you to identify business needs and
relevancy. If on top of that you have a background in Human Resources
and bring 2-3 years of experience, ideally gained in an international
environment and/or matrix organization, you´re just the one we´re
Qualifications at a glance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Social Science or Business
Administration/Finance. Alternatively related field of studies or
equivalent related work experience. Diploma in the field of Human
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Ability and initiative to work and perform
- Customer Focus
- Business Etiquette
- Curiosity and continuous learning mindset
- Files Management
- Using specialized databases as SAP, Intranet, SharePoint
- Excellent Organization and planning
- Excellent Communicator
- Drive Innovation
- Inspire Others
- Develop Self and Others
- Collaborate with System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Act Like an Owner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply