Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company
whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm
Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark
Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower
Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy
Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling
Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP
Hobark International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Completions Engineering Team Lead
Req ID: 1012
- The position involves preparing completion planning and programs
in accordance with the development strategy as per COMPANY policies and
- Establish and maintain close liaison with the subsurface team,
project, and operations groups to ensure effective integration of well
programs in the overall development plan.
- Coach and develop direct reports and key contractors.
- List concise description of duties to be performed
- Provide visible HSE leadership and ensure that all completions
and workover activities are conducted in a safe and
environmentally-conscious manner by all employees and contractors
- Ensuring that the COMPANY maintains competitive advantages in completions through the effective use of technical innovations
- Coordinate CWOPS, AAR of completion and workover operations to identify improvement opportunities for future programs
- Assisting in the development of operating plans and annual
budgets by ensuring that cost estimates accurately reflect the intended
- Evaluates rig contractor and service companies to ensure compliance with all HSE, and technical requirements.
- Proactive Liaising with the Onsite representative(OSR) and
contractors to ensure that tools are and equipment are available at site
- Ensuring appropriate regulatory approvals are obtained for planned programs in a timely manner
- Responsible for proper application of cost and schedule controls
and analysis of drilling and completion trends to determine efficiency
and cost improvements, within project objective/goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years’ relevant experience in Completion and Well intervention planning and operations.
- University level education (minimum Second Class Upper degree)
in Engineering Discipline. Current International Well Control
- Completions Engineer, Engineering, BSc, Oil & Gas, Production
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply