2 Sep 2016
Completions Engineering Team Lead Job at Hobark International Limited
Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Hobark International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Completions Engineering Team Lead
Req ID: 1012
- The position involves preparing completion planning and programs in accordance with the development strategy as per COMPANY policies and standards.
- Establish and maintain close liaison with the subsurface team, project, and operations groups to ensure effective integration of well programs in the overall development plan.
- Coach and develop direct reports and key contractors.
- List concise description of duties to be performed
- Provide visible HSE leadership and ensure that all completions and workover activities are conducted in a safe and environmentally-conscious manner by all employees and contractors
- Ensuring that the COMPANY maintains competitive advantages in completions through the effective use of technical innovations
- Coordinate CWOPS, AAR of completion and workover operations to identify improvement opportunities for future programs
- Assisting in the development of operating plans and annual budgets by ensuring that cost estimates accurately reflect the intended project scope
- Evaluates rig contractor and service companies to ensure compliance with all HSE, and technical requirements.
- Proactive Liaising with the Onsite representative(OSR) and contractors to ensure that tools are and equipment are available at site when required.
- Ensuring appropriate regulatory approvals are obtained for planned programs in a timely manner
- Responsible for proper application of cost and schedule controls and analysis of drilling and completion trends to determine efficiency and cost improvements, within project objective/goals.
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years’ relevant experience in Completion and Well intervention planning and operations.
- University level education (minimum Second Class Upper degree) in Engineering Discipline. Current International Well Control Certificate (IWCF).
- Completions Engineer, Engineering, BSc, Oil & Gas, Production
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.