16 Sep 2016
Construction Manager Job in Lagos at Gems Techniques Limited
engineers, builders, surveyors and planners.
Gems Techniques Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager
- Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work starts
- Overseeing the running of several projects
- Using construction management software packages to plan smooth work flows
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce
- Developing the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen
- Planning ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials
- Making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adherred to
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in a reputable tertiary institution.
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- Applicants must be residing in Lagos.
- Must have full knowledge and be able to interpret terms and conditions of contracts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- proficiency in Microsoft , Excel and CAD systems
- Organizational, project management and planning skills
- Applicant with other certification is a added advantage
- The applicant must be residing in Lagos or willing to relocate.
- All applicant must possess B.sc in this related field
- All applicant must have 2-5 years of experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th October, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.