15 Sep 2016
Content Manager Job at Re:learn Nigeria
At re:learn we seek to identify innovative ways of bridging the infrastructure deficit in the Nigerian education sector. Whether by leading research projects, providing support to Edtech startups or finding ways to engage and educate young people through in and out of school programs, re:learn aims to accelerate the process of improved access to and quality of education.
With over 27,000 students reached in the past 5 years operating as CcHUB’s education unit, we’re excited to expand that reach and create even more impact across the country.
Re:learn Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
- We are seeking a Content Manager - a driven, focused individual, to curate and manage content for STEM Education in Nigeria.
- re:learn is an open living lab focused on helping schools apply technology to enhance learning. At re:learn, our aim is to accelerate the process of increased access, and quality of education.
- We achieve this by identifying innovative ways of using technology to bridge the education gap in Nigeria. Our primary focus is on two key areas: addressing the skills shortage through the re:learn Educator’s Network, and the curation of engaging STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) content to improve learning outcomes in and out of schools.
- With over 27,000 students reached in the past 5 years, operating as CcHUB’s education unit, we’re excited to expand that reach and create even more impact across the country.
- As Content Manager, you understand that content is king, and programmes are only as good as the content. You have a strong interest in education and technology, with the unique skillset to fit this role.
- If you are bold, love challenges, are ambitious, and passionate about education and technology then we’d love to hear from you!
- Curate STEM content for re:learn’s range of in-school and out-of-school programmes
- Work closely with Programme Manager to design curriculum according to programme specifications
- Maintain a pulse on industry standards, and changes in the Edtech space, with the ability to reflect new changes in content as necessary
- Be able to identify and maintain partnerships with third party providers and key industry players
- Develop standardised processes for content curation cycle: included identification, evaluation and deployment phases.
- Conduct regular reviews and update of content to ensure all content is relevant and up-to-date
- 3-5 years working experience
- Deep appreciation/willingness to learn about the Nigerian and global education landscape
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated, and able to work well in teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with lots of responsibility.
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Able to work independently, and under minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate ideas and plans clearly and effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating "Content Manager" in the subject line.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.