Courierplus Services Limited is a leading logistics and distribution services company
established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and
logistic support solutions to our various customers.
CourierPlus is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sea/Air Cargo Clearing Manager
- The deal Candidate will be responsible for providing leadership
and direction for the clearing and forwarding activities (Air and Sea)
of the Company.
- Manage, control and supervise the activities of Clearing and Forwarding operations within agreed timelines and cost.
- Deal with customs queries and resolve same. Liaising with Port
authorities & customs officials, monitoring compliance to regulatory
requirements and maintaining requisite papers & documents.
- To prepare daily management reports for decision making
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and
constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in the clearing
- Opening of form M / LC Application to import Managing seamless movement of the consignments to the destination.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate with minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role
within a large organization, 5 years of which should be at Mid to Senior
- Inspection Agents, Banks, Shipping Companies and Terminals.
- Must be driven and ready to work round the clock to meet deadlines.
- Membership of the Institute of Freight Forwarders of Nigeria or any other relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Customs arid Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes and ability to handle
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Application Deadline 4th October, 2016.