Stresert Services Limited – Our client is one of the leading Credit
Bureau Companies in Nigeria. As a result of growth, they require the
Job Title: Relationship Executive
- The role will be an interface between the company and its
Members/ Data Providers. Must have an excellent rapport and develop
relationship with Members/ Data Providers. Activities are conducted with
the objective of increasing the amount of sales with the present
Members and identifying and acquiring new business from potential
Members/ Data Providers.
- Identify and acquire new customers
- Execute customer relationship plans
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure the delivery of services to Members/Data Providers
- Achieve revenue targets across different product/ service offerings by the company.
- Introduce new service offerings to customers
- Build and maintain relationships with bureau subscribers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure optimal customer service experience at every client interaction
- Make recommendations to the Head, Sales and Marketing on customer needs and marketing strategies.
- Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of a university degree in a numerate of semi-numerate discipline.
- Good customer service skills
- Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening skill; Must be detailed to the later
- 2 – 3 years post qualification experience as a relationship
officer/customer service executive preferably from the financial
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Salary is between N50, 000 – N60, 000.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should forward their passport pictures and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘CRE916’ as subject of mail before the above closing date.
Note: Incorrect titled applications will not be opened.
Only applicants with passport picture and CV’s will be invited for
Application Deadline 16th September, 2016.