13 Sep 2016
Current Job Openings at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Wellness Advocate
- Maintain call quality to ensure effective communication with each member
- Telephonically engage and enroll members in health coaching program
- Telephonically contact enrolled members to provide consultations supplying evidence based information in member’s activation centric call plan
- Assist members' progression through the stages of behavioral change
- Ability to empathize, motivate, and encourage people toward healthy changes, regardless of culture, religion, or economic background
- Ability to communicate and interact with individuals at varying skill levels, educational and cultural backgrounds
- Assist member in forming solutions for identified problem(s) area
- Co-define and determine realistic goals with member of identified problem(s)
- Foster and develop an environment of individual responsibility
- In collaboration with various healthcare professionals, develop an individualized plan to maximize each member’s ability to adhere to a health plan
- Assist members to use existing skills and help develop new skills to enhance successful lifestyle goals
- Willingness to teach, learn and be open to new and innovative ways of delivering lifestyle prevention services
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuing professional development
- May act as a resource for others within the department
- Work closely with a members’ assigned case manager to coordinate care and programs
- May provide administration of onsite wellness activities
- Perform any other job-related instructions as requested, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Perform any other job related instructions, as requested
Education / Experience:
- Bachelors of Science/Arts degree in a Health-related discipline with at least 2 years of experience in counseling, health education and/or patient care is preferred OR significant professional credentials and/or work experience in related fields (CRT or RRT, CHES, alcohol/drug counseling, nursing, social work etc.) with four (4) years of healthcare experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience and training with motivational interviewing is required
- Minimum of basic knowledge of disease prevention (cardiovascular and diabetes) and basic understanding of exercise principles, nutrition and weight management, exercise, stress reduction, smoking cessation is preferred
- Experience with computer and web-based applications to manage consumer data is preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Familiarity of healthcare field
- Critical listening and thinking skills
- Proper grammar usage
- Proper phone etiquette
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to create and utilize reference tools
- Ability to be flexible
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Certified in a nationally recognized coaching program, such as Tobacco Treatment Specialist (TTS) or must complete certification within one year of becoming employment
Job Title: Training & Development Specialist
- Conducts training classes for employees in support of University Hospitals' services, applications and systems to educate and provide continual learning for employees.
- Responsible for scheduling, communicating and arranging logistics for courses offered. Keeps training documentation current through review and edits.
- Aligns work with Customers, Process, Knowledge, HR Performance Management, and Community
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers.
- Creates relationships with internal colleagues to drive measurable change
- Gathers and summarizes course evaluations to provide data for review by senior level trainers to determine effectiveness of training.
- Conducts training courses, both on-site and on-line, for complex applications and systems to include lectures, group presentations, and hands-on classroom-based sessions.
- Assists in writing training material from business area and subject matter input.
- Reviews training materials with senior level trainers and/or instructional designers and business area subject matter experts to ensure the material is accurate and reflects current product features.
- Grants access to applications upon completion of required training.
- Gathers and summarizes course evaluations for sessions personally facilitated to provide data for review by senior team member to determine effectiveness of training and any needed updates to curriculum.
- Keeps informed of and maintains proficiency with University Hospitals services, policies and procedures.
- Actively uploads key knowledge objects to knowledge repository for use by other associates. Strives to create, leverage, and communicate structured, repeatable, improvable processes to IT&S.
- Presentation skills to train and educate employees on technical material and applications.
- Beginner to intermediate level experience with MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers
- Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment
- Provide clear points of contact; create and maintain environment that fosters open, honest and transparent dialogue
- Commitment to work collaboratively prior to escalation. Be available and responsive
- Basic communication skills to develop training manuals and procedures.
- Basic interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees.
- Comprehension skills for understanding products and applying knowledge to presentations.
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Basic analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines by working both independently and as part of a team.
- Two or more years of training delivery experience
- Experience working with company software, systems, applications and network products
- Experience working with communications practices, principles and procedures for both on-site and on-line presentations.
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Education or related field or RN Licensure required
- This position is to support a large project deploying technology to implement a new patient registration, scheduling and financials application.
- The trainer will be training on the average of 4-5 days a week and will need to be willing to work a variety of shifts to support the 24/7 needs of our end user organization. Care will be given to provide advanced notice of schedules for planning purposes.
- This position gives a new employee a great opportunity to work closely with roles that touch our patients and will provide great exposure to our organization.
- A desire to be in the classroom and professional classroom delivery is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.