10 Sep 2016
Current Jobs at Cheki Nigeria Limited
Cheki is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
- To receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
- To maintain and reconcile the Direct Debit mandates.
- To deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- HND /Bachelor’s degree - Accounting preferred
- Entry Level experience
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
N80,000 - N100,000 per month
Job Title: Java Software Programmer
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- 5 - 7 years experience.
- Salary is between N300,000 - N400,000 per month.
Job Title: Head of IT
- Serve as manager of all IT & computer systems of the company.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational efficiency
- Oversee the recruiting, training, and coaching of all IT staff, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Proven working experience as an IT manager
- 7 - 10 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
- Salary is between N500,000 - N700,000 per month.
Job Title: PHP Developer
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- 3 - 5 years experience.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebayetc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
N200,000 - N250,000 per month
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Spearhead & drive the company’s corporate strategy, and make recommendations on key business decisions.
- Strategic planning and resource allocation
- Establish operational processes/ process improvement
- Ensure quality control of all company output as pertains to customer acquisition and delivery of services
- Ensure all department heads are fully informed of operational objective
- Set operational and performance goals for each department which are tied to long-term goals
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made. Make relevant suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
- Ensure activities comply with organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Facilitate resolution of issues between departments.
- Take charge in high-priority crises.
- Minimum of a Masters or MBA from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience.
- Proven track record in strategic management at senior managerial level
- Proven track record of leading a company to sustained profitability.
- Strategic mindset, strong leadership, motivational, presentation and negotiation skills identifying issues and finding ways to overcome them.
- Exposure to regulatory requirements essential.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, and possessing strong analytical, organization, supervisory interpersonal skills.
- An enterprising passion to deliver sustainable result and make a difference in difficult business environments.
- Salary is between N800,000 - N1, 000,000 per month.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Monitor and enhance the company brand and ensure brand messages are consistent. Be fully in charge of brand management.
- Advise on both digital and traditional marketing strategies, and directly work with the marketing team to implement.
- Analyse market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies.
- Gather and analyse customer insight.
- Guide the marketing team on effective user engagement strategies and techniques.
- Directly oversee the activities of the SEO & SEM teams to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Analyse email campaigns, communicate results and implement improvements
- Minimum of a Degree
- 7-10 years experience
- Proficient in SEO & SEM
- Deep understanding of PPC - Google & Facebook ads
- Good knowledge of online reputation management
- Experienced in affiliate marketing
- Proven expertise in marketing communications, brand management, PR and media relations.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Strategic and planning skills
- Good understanding of product marketing.
- Salary is between N300,000 - N500,000 per month.
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- Develop and ensure the implementation of an effective marketing and sales plan for the organization
- Develop and implement a robust and effective marketing communications campaign for the organization
- Drive and coordinate all marketing activities nationwide
- Grow and sustain market share of the organization
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Drive market penetration nationwide.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
- First degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2nd class upper division.
- Possession of an MBA or a postgraduate degree in any management field will be a strong added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in marketing or management will be an advantage
- Must have proven expertise and proficiency in all areas of both traditional and digital marketing
- 10 - 15 years experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales and marketing network
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- Salary is between N600,000 - N800,000 per month.
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Posting of daily transactions
- Daily lodgment of customers’ cheques
- Monthly preparation of financial statement
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Daily update of customers’ statements
- Notify Management of defaults by customers
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Remittance of payee and other taxes
- Remittance of pension fund contribution
- 1 - 3 years experience
- Must have a degree, preferably in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of second class upper.
- Possession of ACA will be an added advantage
- Must have a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An excellent working knowledge of Peachtree Accounting software will be an added advantage
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong mental recollection
- Multi-tasking capacity
N100,000 - N150,000 per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com The title of your email should be Junior Accountant - Your Email Address E.g Junior Accountant - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.