They are recruiting for the following job positions
Job Title: FINANCIAL ANALYST
- To help determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- To identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- To help with cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- To help improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- To reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- To maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- To recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- To help increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- To maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To investigate operational and financial results and make recommendations for improvements
- To conduct cost-benefit analyses
- To review capital budgeting proposals and make acceptance recommendations to management
- To review indicators of business activity published by the government and trade associations
- Create forecasts of future business conditions using multiple scenario and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis
- Stay abreast of developments in those industries in which the company operates
- Prepare and periodically update an analysis of the industries in which the company operates
- · Minimum of B.Sc in Business administration, finance or any related field, a masters degree in business administration or finance, with exceptional electronic spreadsheet construction skills and a working knowledge of statistics.
- · Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- · Proven working experience as a financial analyst.
- · Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- · Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- · Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- · Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- · Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
Job Title: Warehouse supervisor
- · Supervise and assist in daily warehouse moving and shipping customer orders, satisfying internal shipping requirements (technical service, vendors, etc.), ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation, receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area or personnel, filling work orders from production, packaging assemblies and receiving into finished goods, ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of the department activities.
- · Developing and maintaining departmental work instructions for all tasks.
- Establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by production schedules and work flow.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
- Continuously improve warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprise practices.
- Conferring with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments and serving internal customers.
- Associates degree and three to five years of relevant warehouse experience (including 1+ year of previous supervisory experience), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required to speak with coworkers and customers on a regular basis.
- Required to devise plans of action and asses those plans regularly..
- Be able to solve problems when they arise, or be ready to anticipate problems before they happen..
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices, and percentages.
- Knowledge of general business computer software and aptitude to learn new software applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to meet physical requirements including: a variety of standing, sitting and walking throughout the day; repeated twisting at the torso while lifting and pulling inventory from shelves;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.thanks in anticipation.
Application Deadline: 12/11/2016