8 Sep 2016
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Vacancy for a Human Resources and Administration Manager
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 9/08/2016 08:20:00 pm Tags: Adamawa State , Danish Refugee Council , Human Resource Jobs
assisting displaced people with shelter, food, income generating activities, and wide range of other assistance. It is of utmost importance for DRC to work in compliance with the DRC Accountability and Quality Management system and national legislations. Smooth, reliable and effective operational systems are preconditions for DRC to maintain its position as a trustworthy and reliable partner for our donors and an accountable organisation towards our beneficiaries.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Administration Manager
- Human Resources/Administration Manager based in field operations are considered instrumental in keeping compliance with DRC's operational procedures.
- The HRA Manager will be responsible to monitor and execute all national HR(Human Resources) and HR administrative activities in close cooperation with the HOFA (Head of Finance & Administration).
- HRA Manager serves as an HR anchor point for the Country Director and as a link to the HR and Operational desks in the DRC Regional Office in Abidjan.
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration/HR or Higher Diploma from Government Technical College in HR/Administration.
- Working experience in MS Office 2013 package including hands-on experience/skills in MS Excel (experience in working with formulas), Power Point, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills, self-motivated, proactive and able to accomplish set deadlines.
- 3-4-year working experience in field of HR/Administration including recruitment, talent/performance management, training in (I)NGO/commercial sector.
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of local languages.
- Experience in doing staff educational workshops i.e. CoC (Code of Conduct), Training/Capacity Building a.o.
- Willing to meet short deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Willing to travel within DRC offices within Nigeria.
- Experience in preparing reports.
- Experience in developing a ToR(Terms of Reference)
- Availability: ASAP (mid end September 2016)
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter indicating and explaining the suitability to the position applied to: email@example.com
Hand delivery to:
The Head of Base,
DRC Maiduguri Office,
No. 548 Ashaka Road Potiskum close,
Off Damboa Road old GRA west,
No 49 Karewa GRA,
No. 64 Suleja Street,
John P Hirse Street,
Gwarinpa - Abuja.
- Provide contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional non-related references. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications should be addressed to: Head of Finance & Administration.
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.
- Applications sent/received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for written test and oral interview.
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.