Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and
incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading
forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the
Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to
the efficient handling
of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door
Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Sea Clearing Officer
- The candidate should be very conversant with customs tariff act,
clearing and forwarding procedures, and clearance of goods at Sea
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- To arrange cargo scanning within a day after terminal charges paid.
- To clear consignment within a limited period of time.
- Must posses the ability to forward and clear their consignments.
- To negotiate best freight rates with the shipping line to cover the interest of clients.
- To apply and get refunds (shipping & container deposits etc.)
- Renewal of relevant licenses (should be conversant to the procedures)
- Must be very conversant with custom laws, tariff schedules and
classifications, Government rules, prohibited list of items for
importation, import and export regulations and procedures, shipping
procedures and documentations.
- To get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) and rotation number is allotted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st October 2016.