14 Sep 2016
Dayola Property & Development Company Jobs for a Marketing Officer
Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
Dayola Property & Development Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Officer (Female)
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The marketing ooficer will be responsible for marketing, advertising and the promotional activities of the company and must be able to take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and goals of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Preferably Female with a Minimum of 2 years of related experience; preferably in the marketing, real estate, architecture or construction industries.
- At least a Bachelors degree in marketing or related field required.
- Previous work in marketing for real estate, architecture, design or construction industries preferred
- Superior organization and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and great follow-through
- Familiarity with standard project and project management concepts, practices and procedures
- Familiarity with Internet marketing, marketing metrics and operations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Solution oriented with ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills with good instincts and solid judgment
- Understanding of organizational dynamics, operating experience with a closely held organization is a plus
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive level discussion and influence, comfort and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.