10 Sep 2016
Deputy Risk And Compliance Manager Job in an International Micro Finance Bank
Job Title: Deputy Risk And Compliance Manager
Job Code: EZ02912016
- Minimum Of First Degree In Social Sciences, Humanities, And Arts And Relevant Professional Qualification In E.g. ACCA, CIM, CIB. Familiarity With Operational, Financial And Quality Assurance Procedures Is Required.
- A Masters Degree In Management Will Be An Advantage.
- Good Understanding Of The Compliance Function In A Micro Finance Establishment Is Also Required
- Collaborate with RCM, Management and Internal Audit, identify key risk operational areas and related procedures where there is a strong need to perform ex-post independent controls; this will first focus on lending activities and will then expand to deposit and cash management related activities;
- Performs (by self or by assignments to Credit Risk analyst(s)) analysis and monitoring of credit risk and exposure (analysis of the quality of the loan portfolio, ad hoc business sector analysis to monitor compliance with limits set by RCM on exposures and concentration); handles prospective studies on market trends in order to anticipate on possible sectors’ trends and their possible impacts on the organization.
- Assists the branches and operations department in head office in dealing with internal audit recommendations (takes part in the internal audit mission closing meeting; helps branch managers and other responsible at the operations head office level develop appropriate responses to audit recommendations;
- Supports in Designing and developing according to needs the framework for the work of the credit risk unit, and supervises in an on-going manner its implementation (i.e. providing independent opinion on the level of risks incurred to the loan committee members);
- Writing and updating of processes, procedures and other operational guidelines related to lending, deposits collection and cash management activities of the company, for existing and new services, taking into account internal and/or external audit recommendations;
- To develop and regularly update a range of reports that actually describe the progress made by the branches and Operations as a whole in terms of compliance and risk control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.