DKT International Nigeria a social marketing organization whose core
mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family
planning and HIV prevention. DKT International Nigeria is
one of the
largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health
products and services in Nigeria.
DKT International Nigeria is looking for a young, smart, dynamic and committed individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Supervisor
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit for Customer Care Supervisor for
its innovative Reproductive Health call center and helpline to offer
high quality customer care services to millions of Nigerian Couples,
Women, Youths and Healthcare Providers.
- This new role offers candidates the opportunity to utilize their
communications and supervisory skills in a helpline environment,
providing support, advice and information to clients over phones.
- Lead setting up of Customer Care department within DKT Nigeria,
this includes but not limited to planning of human and financial
resources, customer care protocols and operational guidelines,
management of both in-bound and out-bound calls and customer database.
- Manage the day to day planning and operation of the DKT Nigeria Customer Care Department.
- Act as a knowledgeable resource to team members and offer creative solutions.
- Communicate daily, weekly and monthly Helpline/Call Center data
metrics for the purpose of providing an accurate picture of the
- Actively promote high customer service and quality ethos on the team and in DKT Nigeria as appropriate.
- Carry out regular team meetings to improve internal
communication by informing staff of departmental policies and protocols.
Idea generation and problem solving will be expected as part of these
- Ensure recruitment is carried out in a timely manner in order that there is minimal operational effect from staff turnover.
- Promote & develop leadership styles, behaviors and technical competencies within the team.
- Undertake other Ad Hoc duties as requested by DKT Nigeria management team.
- Identify, develop and implement protocols/system enhancements to
assist in maximizing productivity and improving service quality in
order to maintain client retention levels.
- Help promote the Helpline /Call Center as an important
contraceptive resource for women, couples, healthcare providers, young
people and other support groups.
- Ensure team members are fully trained and updated on best
practice customer service. Ensure adequate induction training takes
place for new team members and current team members are always updated
on products, medical information and systems where appropriate.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Social Science, Nursing, Social Work and related fields from accredited institutions.
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience in call center/ helpline is essential.
- Previous experience in General Health/Reproductive health/Maternal Health/ Family Planning will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS office is essential.
Skills & Competencies:
- Control all (in-bound and out-bound) calls from clients in effective, professional and caring manner.
- Understand the impact of attitudes in handling calls
professionally and issues surrounding provision of reproductive health
- Receives customer’s request by telephone, analyze requests,
provide information requested or ascertain who can best provide the
information and route the request to the proper persons if needed.
- Analyzes transactions correct record’s and adjusts errors
- Technical trouble shooting and gathering information from
customers to identify the root cause of their problem and/or
dis-satisfaction, determining appropriate cause of action to ensure the
result is a win-win situation and documents the interaction through
- Ensuring timely and professional responses to all complaints request and enquires received.
- Demonstrating communication skills & abilities to gain customers trust and provide exceptional follow-up.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Use professional and active listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Identify voice modulation skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to
inquiries about products & services and to handle and resolve
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with subject “Customer Care Supervisor to”: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.