3 Sep 2016
Driving Jobs in Kaduna at AS Operations West Africa Ltd.
Hotel Accommodations; Administrative Support; Domestic Ground and Air Transportation; International Travel and Protocol; and, Security Services.
AS Operations West Africa Ltd. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- This position works within the Transport Services section of a mid-sized operational services company.
- Among our clients is a leading international advisory firm that works throughout the world to help reform and improve economies and institutions
- This position provides support to 5 key clients by providing ground transportation support
- Operating a variety of vehicles including sedans, trucks and SUVs for the purpose of providing local city support, airport transportation and interstate travel support
- Ensuring that vehicles are kept in a clean and operationally safe condition at all times
- Completing log books and travel records in a neat, precise and timely manner
- Ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures relating to journey management are followed for each and every trip.
- Excellent driving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of the rules of safe driving
- Knowledge of the Nigeria Highway Code
- Knowledge of the city road systems of Nigeria including Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina and Jigawa
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to speak Hausa fluently
- Ability to carry out basic mathematical calculations
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or equivalent
- Preference may be given to candidates with a current First Aid/CPR certificate from a recognized organization
- Preference may be given to candidates who have recently and successfully completed defensive driver training.
- At least 5 years of recent driving experience with no infractions; preference may be given to candidates who have worked with an NGO, International company or Foreign Embassy
- Extensive driving experience in one or more of the named cities, i.e. Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina and Jigawa
- A valid Nigeria driver’s license
Salary is based on an established, posted pay scale. This position is classified as a Support Services Level 8.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: email@example.com Please note “Driver - Kaduna" in the subject line.
Your application package should include:
- A cover letter detailing how you meet the Education, Experience, Licensing and Certification qualifications;
- Your CV; and
- Contact details for three recent work-related referees
- Only applicants who meet the Education and Experience qualifications will be contacted. If you do not meet these, you need not apply.
- Applications received after this time will not be considered
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.