Job Title: E-commerce Business Executive
- Plan and implement marketing activity tools
- Understand the importance of social media and how to implement campaigns.
- Have an understanding of all digital marketing channels and
excel in one or two. (CRM, Email, Social, Affiliates, PPC, SEO & PR)
- Certificate in digital marketing
- Vast knowledge of various online technologies
- Analyse data and track customer trends.
- Have experience using social media platforms for marketing.
- Previous experience in a similar e-Commerce marketing role.
- Have excellent organisation skills – being able to work to tight deadlines.
- You will have an intuitive approach and a passion for the industry.
- You will possess impressive attention to detail and focus on quality.
- A proactive and enthusiastic team player, you will have the ability and confidence to communicate at all levels
- Be a people person and be able to work to own initiative.
- You are an experienced marketer with excellent commercial
knowledge of marketing and social media, ideally gained within an
e-Commerce, retail or related environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. E-Commerce Business Executive.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.