Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private
enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal
activities of the company include Real Estate Development,
Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on
improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector
of emerging markets.
Dayola Property & Development Company is recruiting to fill the position of Electrical Engineer:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Electrical Engineer
Job Field: Real Estate/Construction
- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the supervision and
survey of all electrical and mechanical work on site, gives design and
direction for all mechanical and electrical structures, components and
activities on site and gives advices on all electrical material
The duties of the site electrical engineer include yet are not restricted to:
Design and Conceptualizing:
- To analyse and interpret data
- To verify the accuracy of shop drawings and their compliance to the specification, design and existing local authority standard.
- To perform system calculations and studies for electrical power
systems – load flow, voltage drop, motor starting, short circuit
studies, and relay coordination studies.
- To ensure that accurate quantity and quality of electrical
materials and workmanship are used to satisfy that work completion are
within or above set standards.
- To prepare and agree on project specifications, budgets and timescales.
Program of Work:
- To prepare work distribution charts, Bills of materials / material delivery schedule for onsite materials.
- To coordinate with other project personnel in other to ensure that deadlines, procedures and other project requirements are met.
- To support project controls and supervise detailed work plans as well as mini-schedules establishment.
- To create a workable program of work in line with the project teams program of works.
- To ensure timely retrieval of materials schedule from the
consultants for preparation of material submittal for approvals,
preparation of working drawings and as built drawings.
- To cross check and coordinate materials delivered to site and dealing with all operation issues and problems.
- To take charge and oversee all Electrical works on site
- To design, conduct design check,test, install, and maintain electrical and mechanical structures needed on site.
- To undertake relevant researches
- Coordinate and check subcontractors on site.
- To liaise with local authorities for the approval of Electrical service drawings and service connection.
- To conduct electrical progress work inspections on continuous basis along with complete end electrical installations checkout.
- To create testing, evaluating, modifying and retesting procedures.
- To Follow up and ensure the Electrical activities on site are
according to approved drawings, specification and within the time frame
and progress of approved construction program.
- To Follow up and ensure that the installation, inspection and
testing of all the Electrical services and work implemented meets the
- To schedule activities, assign task to groups or individuals, and determine the accuracy of work conducted.
- To review and checking of technical vendor submittals for installation requirements.
- Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail and Emphasizing Excellence
- Good Judgment
- Showing logical decision making and a hands on approach.
- Experience: 4 – 5 years
- Strong Knowledge of Electronic Systems, Electronics
Troubleshooting, Electronic Testing Design, Project Management, Quality
Focus, Database Design, Analyzing Information,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th September, 2016.