26 Sep 2016
Employment Opportunities in Lagos at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele-Sales Executive
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines-attend monthly meetings with the Corporate Account Managers to update information and discuss any issues.
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the FMCG or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues
Job Title: Office Assistant
- General reception duties. Return calls as appropriate usually on request.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Keep filing/document management system for electronic and paper documents organized.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Distribute/file all incoming mail.
- Data entry.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Good organizational skills and record keeping
- Cheerful presence and people skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self starter who can work independently.
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Reports to Admin Manager
Job Title: Trainee Health Consultant
- We are seeking talented individuals with Healthcare knowledge whose personal values align with the company's Healthcare core values: Integrity, Learning, Accountability and Performance.
- Negotiate compensation at rates to allow optimal margins and meet or exceed monthly sales goals in accordance with the development plan.
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics.
- Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate.
- Enjoy being competitive and aggressive in obtaining goals
- Be relentless in the pursuit of new sales opportunities
- Work well with a team
- Understand and be willing to invest the time necessary to build a book of business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
- Applicants who have applied for previous related openings need not apply as they will be considered alongside fresh applicants
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.