Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology
consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to
enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place
great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every
effort is made to keep them satisfied.
Enabled Solutions is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Expert
- Ensure that the first impression the customer has about the business is positive.
- Follow up with phone calls or emails to ensure client satisfaction.
- Analyse current and future customer’s needs.
- Prepare and manage timeline for marketing projects.
- Participate and contribute to marketing activities to help achieve company goals.
- Plan and participate in corporate events.
- Prepare and deliver presentations that propose solutions offered by companies
- Undertake individual task of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Contributes to team effort by performing related tasks as required.
- Ensure the successful execution and day-to-day operations of marketing technology.
- Ensure that the organisation meets and maintain compliance regulations.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the market place.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the company products.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and work within a small team.
- Relevant Industry Certification is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.