8 Sep 2016
Engineering/Facilities Manager Vacancy in a Downstream Oil and Gas Company
Job TItle: Engineering/Facilities Manager
Ref #: EFM/022
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry / Sector: Oil and Gas
Detailed Job Descriptions
The successful candidates will have overall responsibility of:
- Formulating and facilitating the implementation of strategies and plans focused on managing the company’s facilities in the Head Office and all the retail outlets
- Overseeing, as Project Manager, the construction of several new retail outlets (filling stations) being proposed by the company
- First degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- Postgraduate degree/professional certifications in fields like facilities management, project management, construction management etc. will be relevant.
- Membership of COREN may be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Change agent with sound integrity and strong ethical values.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Balance managerial and facilities management skills set is key.
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is not a must-have.
- Minimum of eight (8) to ten (12) years’ work experience in a similar position, of which at least two (2) must have been at a supervisory cadre.
- Broad knowledge and hands-on experience of general facilities management.
- In-depth maintenance management understanding of office complexes covering Lifts, Electricals, Mechanicals, etc.
- Familiarity with structures, BOQs and building project management is significant.
- Knowledge of Filling Stations construction (with good track record) is an added advantage.
- Vendor Management, Sourcing and Supply chain experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.