22 Sep 2016
Ericsson Job in Lagos for a Service Delivery Manager
empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager Job Stage 6
Req ID: 139852
Location: Lagos, NG
- SDM shall take ownership of the customer relationship responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of Customer Support services as specified in the contracted support agreements with Ericsson’s customers Agreement (SLA) fulfilment and customer satisfaction.
- SDM will task manage the Customer Network Support (CNS) Engineers team and work closely with the Competence Centre’s, Global Support and Product Line Maintenance in this function.
- Secure customer contract fulfillment
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Identify new business opportunities
- Distribute info to internal stakeholders and escalate Delivery Issues
- Be up to date with financial data
- Market insight and Administrative Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Change management and Language Skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Leading & Supervising
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Relating & Networking
- Presentation and Communication skill
- Financial understanding
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Ericsson Model for Project Management
- Software Support and Hardware Support
- Very good leadership and management Skills
- Excellent interpersonal Skills and Strong customer orientation.
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure
- Very good ability to adapt to change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.