5 Sep 2016
Estate Surveyor Job in Lekki, Lagos at Brookehowse Realtors
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
- Conduct inspection of properties of all kinds with prospective buyer or clients.
- Source for clients to achieve sales objectives.
- Advertise listed properties to agents and potential clients.
- Help clients determine the value of properties they want to sell.
- Facilitate the closing process on behalf of clients.
- Any other tasks as it relates to real estate agency.
- Develop a maintenance schedule for management properties.
- Supervise contractors and vendors in relation to maintenance of properties.
- Manage relationships with tenants and attend to tenant’s complaints.
- Attend to statutory charges and other regulatory issues.
- Service Charge Administration.
- Negotiate contracts with buyers and / or agents acting on their behalf.
- Prepare and administer all necessary documents involved in lease or sales of listed properties.
- Prepare property market analysis statistics.
- Relate all correspondences on properties for sale or lease with the Managing Partner.
- Attend and follow up on mails.
- Verify that appropriate facts about properties are disclosed to clients.
- HND/B.SC in Estate Management with minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.