A leading Pharmaceutical company requires the services of a young,
energetic and intelligent applicant to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Chairman
- This role will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Providing office support services, maintain records, and assist
in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and events.
- Maintain effective schedules of the Chairman; manage
communications within and outside the company and proyide administrative
support to the Chairman.
- The chosen candidate must have analytical and problem solving
skills, effective communication skills and must be proficient in
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (MBA will be an added advantage) with 5 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s with passport sized photographs to: email@example.com
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.