8 Sep 2016
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited recruitment for Sales Representatives
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 9/08/2016 08:20:00 pm Tags: Anambra State , Enugu State , Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited , Lagos Jobs , Sales Jobs
subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Code: SM 16/102
Locations: Anambra, Enugu, Lagos (Ikeja and Island)
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, specifies, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
- Good attention to details and must be timely
- Flexible and persistent
- Applicants MUST be resident on the Island, Ikeja or Anambra
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the code SM 16/102 and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 16th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.