18 Sep 2016
Finance Consultant Job in a Fund Management and Advisory Firm in Kano
Job Title: Finance Consultant (ERP Implementation)
- · Review and document the current finance processes
- · Review and document the current finance policies
- · Train accounting team on new policies and processes
- · Lead the first phase of the ERP implementation project (most likely all finance, inventory, payroll, maybe manufacturing)
- · Accompany the company through 3 reporting cycles after the First phase implementation
- · Train executives on IFRS standards
- Bachelor's degree/HND with a minimum of second class upper division or upper credit in Accounting, Business or Finance.
- ICAN, ACCA or CPA Certified is mandatory.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with proficiency in accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team.
- Result oriented, Conscientious, Confident and of high integrity
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.