15 Sep 2016
Finance Manager Job at St Saviour's School, Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Finance Manager to lead its recently repositioned finance functions and operations.
- The successful candidate will be administratively reporting to the Head Teacher and functionally reporting to the Board of Management Finance Committee of the school.
- Leading the institution’s finance team
- Implementing the overall strategic direction of the finance department of the institution including the Preparation of annual budget and cash forecast and planning process
- Management of the Account Chart, the general ledger, the subsidiary ledgers and preparation of the financial statements
- Serve as the point of contact for external auditors
- Supporting the Board of Management Finance Committee and Head Teacher with day to day financial management of the school.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the school’s financial policies and processes including the management of school’s compliance requirements
- Monthly preparation of management accounts and cash flow projections and bank reconciliation.
- Management of the treasury functions, including suppliers/vendor records
- Professional Accounting Qualificaon and Membership (preferably ACA, ACCA, ICAEW or any other relevant professional qualification)
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience of which at least 4 years must have been in a managerial capacity in a reputable organization
- Experience in the educational institutions or related services will be an added advantage.
- Age: 32 - 45 years.
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Upper or its equivalent preferably in disciplines such as Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Business Administration or any other related discipline)
- A post graduate Degree in relevant discipline would be an added advantage
- Good Interpersonal skills and people management
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite and accounting applications (SAGE and Peachtree etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to properly strategize to achieve results and work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and commercial reporting skill.
Competitive within the industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter of application, Curriculum Vitae specifying personal e-mail address and phone numbers, via email to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.