The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently
into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Job Title: Fleet/Logistics Supervisor
The Fleet/logistics supervisor is to oversee the Company’s fleet/logistics activities of the Company’s fleet. Overall, to develop, maintain and continuously improve fleet operations.
- Oversee activities with regards to the acquisition, repair and preventive maintenance and replacement of fleet to meet company’s logistics needs
- Follow up with finance to ensure updated and adequate vehicle documents
- Develop and implement risk management systems for fleet management
- Liaise with finance/internal audit to ensure adequate control and monitoring of fuel usage- usage and records
- Coordinate the procurement and management of vehicle space
- Coordinate all activities in the dispatch of items- requisition, planning, scheduling, reconciliation with regards to operational requirements
- Oversee the timely dispatch of stock/item from central warehouse/kitchen in line with defined policies
- Implement and monitor efficient car tracking solutions
- Oversee all dispatch processing and handover activities ensuring documentation- proof of delivery, stock dispatch notes, goods received notes etc.
- Oversee conduct of trainings for drivers
- Investigate and resolve all incidences of missing, incomplete/damaged stock/equipment/items during dispatch
- Ensure daily reconciliation of stock/equipment dispatch
Qualifications and Skills requirement
- First degree in any discipline
- At least two years hands on experience at supervisor level in a commercial environment with a large amount of stock level
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Lagos environment, routes, traffic
- Displays a high level of integrity
- Ability to multitask and function under pressure
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply