26 Sep 2016
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for a Financial Planning & Analyst Manager
Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Analyst Manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships with divisional/BU heads and other business leaders, and act as their finance business partner for appropriate decision making
- Manage the weekly Business Margin Review for Food and Agro-Allied Division
- Understand and analyse our various distribution model
- Analyse Advertising and Promotion return on investment
- Develop robust Sales and cost of sales forecasting system
- Develop new financial tracking tools for Sales department
- Develop margin sensitivity analysis across the Business
- Work closely with Head of FP&A/Management Reporting & Costing on any ad-hoc analysis required for management and shareholders
- Drive margin improvement through accurate financial information and analysis
- Review and analyse actuals vs. forecast at Division and BU level
- Understand full set of financials (P&L, B/S, Cash Flow) at Division and BU level
- Support financial analysis on New Product Development
- Understand and analyse SKU/Customer/Regional profitability
- Senior commercial Financial Analyst with supervisory experience or a FP&A Manager seeking a stable opportunity with very large responsibilities and direct exposure to executive management and shareholders of the company.
- Experience of ERP and BI systems and advanced Excel skills
- Strong team player who enjoys being challenged and drive process improvements within an organization.
- Demonstrate full understanding of financials, planning and analysis
- Five (5) O’ level credits including Mathematics and English
- Relevant professional qualifications and membership of ICAN, ACCA, or other similar professional bodies
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- First Degree in related field
- Minimum of 10 years experience of commercial financial analysis, management reporting and budgeting
- Experience in managing a small team and working with various business partners
- Worked in multinational FMCG company with exposure to senior management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.