22 Sep 2016
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job recruitment, September 2016.
Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Develop in collaboration with respective departments strategies, standard operating procedures, sustainable cost improvement processes and a transparent cost reporting structure.
- Provide monthly report and analysis of internal and external spend on purchases
- Ensure implementation of agreed upon strategies
- Source and procure approved items at lowest prices without compromising on quality
- Develop a complete preferred supplier and alternate list based on approved criteria as set by management
- Strong Business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent relational and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skill
- CPM (certified purchasing Manager) preferred
- B.Sc./ HND 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Knowledge of Engineering items
Job Title: Technical Manager
- Formulate strategies, policies and procedures for all maintenance activities within the department.
- Develop and coordinate performance plans and establish objectives in line with Flour operations target and budgets Ensure mills run at optimum efficiency levels by managing downtime
- Plan, prepare and present annual CAPEX requirements and annual maintenance expense budget
- Maintain approved budget expenditure on all Mechanical / Electrical and Energy cost centres.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of installation procedures for equipment & machines parts
- Practical knowledge of industry Health and Safety procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills Proven relationship management skill
- B.Eng./HND/BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Milling Technology will be an added advantage
- Membership of Nigerian Society for Engineers
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 21st October, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.