27 Sep 2016
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment for Graduate Trainees - Flour Operations
Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee - Flour Operations
- Our Graduate trainee programme is a twenty-month intensive training and development initiative that supports the trainees in hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
- Have completed NYSC by 31st August 2016
- Not be more than 28 years old by 31st December 2016.
- Be a good team player with high energy level and great appetite for fast paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication and organization skills, display initiative and be capable of independent thoughts.
- Be result oriented, a lover of responsibility and enthusiastic about learning and self improvement.
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English/WAEC at not more than one sitting
- First degree in Food Science Technology, Mechanical/Electrical/ Chemical/Process/ Production Engineering
- Minimum of Second Class Honours, (Upper Division)
- No work experience is required
The role belongs to Manufacturing & Operations Job Family. Successful candidates can over time progress within Flour Operations Business unit which includes Production, Wheat Operation, Milling and Packing Operations, Mills Maintenance, and Quality Assurance disciplines across the Group.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.