26 Sep 2016
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Vacancy for a Business Development Manager - BAGCO
Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Business Development Manager - BAGCO
- Work to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Find potential new customers, present them and ultimately convert them into clients and continue to grow business in the future.
- Help manage existing key accounts.
- Make presentations on solutions and service that meet or predict clients’ future needs.
- Build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Work with the internal team, marketing staff and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximise revenue.
- Strong Business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven relationship management skill
- Five (5) O’ level credits including Mathematics and English
- Member of National Institute of Marketing
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- First Degree in Social Science, Arts or any related area
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.