11 Sep 2016
Fresh Graduate recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank, September 10th 2016
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee (GRT) Programme is a great career head start opportunity for brilliant graduates. The program admits graduates with strong academic records, taking them through a programme that will see them acquire leadership and business competencies in preparation for future key management/leadership responsibilities within the Stanbic IBTC Group.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Job ID: 18873
- The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee (GRT) Programme is an intensive programme and a one of a kind opportunity for young graduates who are keen on building a successful career in the financial services sector.
- The programme is designed to support young graduates to build capacity and the required technical/leadership competencies for success in financial services.
- The scheme is targeted at fresh qualified graduates who will have the opportunity for engaging work exposure with exciting and explorative projects to develop them into the future leaders of the bank.
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity and rigour.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 31, 2016.
- Applicants must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program evidenced by a valid NYSC discharge certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
- Innovative & creative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be required in our locations across the country.
Application Deadline 20th September, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.