Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging
markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial
system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee (GRT) Programme is a great career head
start opportunity for brilliant graduates. The program admits graduates
with strong academic records, taking them through a programme that will
see them acquire leadership and business competencies in preparation
for future key management/leadership responsibilities within the Stanbic
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Job ID: 18873
- The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee (GRT) Programme is an
intensive programme and a one of a kind opportunity for young graduates
who are keen on building a successful career in the financial services
- The programme is designed to support young graduates to build
capacity and the required technical/leadership competencies for success
in financial services.
- The scheme is targeted at fresh qualified graduates who will
have the opportunity for engaging work exposure with exciting and
explorative projects to develop them into the future leaders of the
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work
roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity and
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 31, 2016.
- Applicants must have completed the compulsory National Youth
Service Corps (NYSC) program evidenced by a valid NYSC discharge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
- Innovative & creative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be required in our locations across the country.
Application Deadline 20th September, 2016