GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based
pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the
quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and
live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer
healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena
GlaxoSmithKline is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Lead
Requisition ID: WD91013
Position: Full time
Functional area: HR
- The purpose of the job is to develop, manage and implement
recruitment strategies for the organization while maintaining an active
pipeline through effective Employer Branding.
- The role requires working closely with internal and external stakeholders ensuring support for talent activities.
- Provide direction and guidance to the team and lead the team to
deliver high quality strategic sourcing for market through creating and
implementing effective recruitment activities in the talent market;
- Develop line managers’ capability on interviewing and selection
by providing training and coaching on interviewing techniques and
assessment tools etc;
- Provide training and coaching to line managers on recruitment
related SOPs and local labor law to ensure the compliance in daily
operations to recruitment minimum standards;
- Proactively participate in driving optimization, simplification
and standardization of recruitment SOPs across the country / cluster
- Design the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment
channel and recruitment source by monitoring and constantly reducing
the costs of the recruitment process
- Keep close communication with key stakeholders in country /
cluster such as but not limited to functional heads, HR Generalists etc
to understand the business plan and workforce plan as well
- Lead the country / cluster for recruitment related third party vendor management processes
- Lead the use of the recruitment technology and tools, such as
People Fluent, provided by GSK ensuring that agreed SLAs and KPIs for
the process are met across the area of remit
- Manage all external communications relating to recruitment e.g. advertisement, communication with executive search firms etc.
- Actively adopting best practices from within the GSK network and other companies operating in the country / cluster.
- Establish appropriate networks outside GSK in the related industry to keep close watch on the talent market movement;
- Manage, coach and develop team members, where applicable, to enable them to be an expert in recruitment function
- Hands-on recruitment for critical positions, from understanding
the job requirement, searching, screening, and providing candidates.
Maybe is a part of the interviewing process.
- Develop creative recruitment solutions to attract and acquire top talents esp. for niche or critical roles.
- Devise or introduce effective evaluation method, assessment tools including to enhance the hiring quality
- Lead country / cluster on GSK employer brand promotion by
analysing and developing the value proposition of GSK as an employer,
and organizing various activities in target talent market promoting GSK
towards Most Preferred Employer;
Key HR Capabilities
- Resource Planning – Proactively manages supply and demand for HR services to ensure optimal use of resource.
- Business Know How – Understands GSK’s internal and external
business environment and applies that knowledge and insight in the
context of HR activity in order to improve business performance.
- Data Metrics and Analytics – Use standard GSK tools and
methodologies to produce and use data in a responsible way to identify
patterns, trends and issues and to measure the impact of HR strategies.
When consulting with leaders, use data to provide insight and support
best decision making for successful business outcomes.
- Systems and Processes – Understand GSK standardised HR systems
and processes in depth and apply that knowledge in an efficient,
consistent and responsible way ensuring effective outcomes with a
continuous improvement mind-set.
- Knowledge Management – Effective application of HR information,
including knowledge management systems, to support best decision making
for successful business outcomes
- Leading & Delivering Change – Leads, drives or implements
the efficient delivery of diverse change projects in support of the
company’s strategic agenda within a culture of empowerment, personal
leadership and using GSK standard tools.
- Strategic Consulting – Improves organisational performance
through the analysis of existing business problems and the development
of plans for improvement. Uses methodologies, frameworks or other tools
to guide the identification of problems and formulate recommendations
for more effective or efficient ways of performing business tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply