14 Sep 2016
Graceco Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy for a Production Manager
various kinds, Graceco Nigeria limited has positioned itself to be a major player in this sector.
Graceco Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- The production manager is to ensure planning, organizing, leading and controlling of human and other resources to meet the organizational production target.
- The holder must ensure effective and efficient methods of production that will be cost effective and sustainable.
- The position holder must have knowledge of production machines such as mixer, grinder, Schrimp Packaging Machine, Dryer, Kneader, Fryer, etc.
- Planning and organizing production schedules:
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing production timescales with clients and managers
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Ensuring adequate stock of products
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process.
- Assessing product order and resources requirements
- Implementing succession plans
- Work within estimated departmental budget
- liaison with buyers, marketing and sales staff for sales of produces
- Complete production plans by scheduling and assigning personnel and accomplishing work results
- Working with Managers to implement company’s policies and goals.
- Orientating and training Employees
- Working out Material & human Resources needed
- Communicating Job expectations to manufacturing staff
- Identifying departmental training needs.
- Mentoring and training subordinates
- Ensures staff are punctual and regular
- Comparing actual performance against standards
- Taking corrective action to production processes and procedures when necessary
- Advise the company on machine purchase
- Reviewing workers performance.
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Establish processes and procedures that reduces waste
- Ensure work is done in line with quality control standards
- Arrange for prompt repairs and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment.
- A Degree in Food related course/ experience in a food manufacturing company
- People management skill
- Report writing and presentation skill
- At least 5-10years experience in managing production line
- Analytical and organization skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.