9 Sep 2016
Graduate Internship Jobs at Craybid.com
These discounted prices could sometimes be as low as 95% off the retail price. The wide variety of products auctioned includes Phones, laptops, Television sets, perfumes, wrist watches among others.
Job Title: Brand Executive (Intern)
This position would involve formulating the Brand strategy, Brand Marketing, Advertisement , Online sale through media communication, driving sustenance campaigns with agency / vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the sales team to understand markets, implementation of plans,competition, etc. Analyse sales data & suggest plans for developing markets as per the brand objectives.
- Marketing a brand to increase their popularity among target consumers.
- To achieve the annual sales target of the Control & Retail products in particular region.
- Managing and coordinating with dealers for sales, targets & supply.
- To create and enhance customer footfalls in the showrooms & giving key inputs to management for planning and business development according to market & competition.
- Developing annual brand plans in partnership with the sales and insight team and implementing those strategic plans to maximize brand potential.
- Cost effective resources planning & management during branding events.
- Order processing & inventory management.
- Attending occasions and conferences to promote brands and also conducting demonstration of products to potential customers.
- Developing & refining brands’ in-store demonstration program.
- Monitoring performance against marketing targets both internally & externally.
- Effectively managing, coaching, motivating and developing the retail sales teams.
- Monitor competition on various aspects such as new offering, pricing, consumer offer, ATL & BTL activities
- Liaison with cross functional teams, vendors, ad agencies, research agencies
- Work with media team to explore various innovative and cost effective communication platforms including digital, to plan effective media strategy
- Develop market strategies to gain market share and achieve top line targets for the brand. Design effective and innovative integrated marketing campaigns across mediums like TV, Digital, Mobile, Print and Radio. Monitor and execute on ground activations as part of the Marketing Campaigns
- Plan and execute all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize speed and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Should be enthusiastic with a positive frame of mind
- Willing to work in market with sales teams
- Must be able to drive & take initiatives
- Should have experience with Brand Marketing,Advertising,Brand promotions,Brand Management, Brand building,Sales,Marketing Campaigns,Media Strategy and Planning
- Effective Communication
- Team player, analyse data, negotiate with vendors.
- Under Graduate: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce
Job Title: Finance/ Accounts Executive (Intern)
Must have experience in accounting systems, finance reporting, taxation, corporate finance, business recovery, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
• Billing to customers- Customer invoicing
• Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
• Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all.
• Co-ordinate Monthly book closures Revenue / Cost for Cost/ Profit center – end tasks and reporting requirements.
• Handling Cash & Bank Payments.
• Banks payment gateway reconciliation
• Regular update finalizes all finance & Accounts and management of funds optimality.
• Timely processing of vendor/suppliers bills and reconcililiation of inter segmental accounts.
• Petty Cash handling and reconciliation of cash & bankbooks.
• Coordinate internal & statutory audits and rectification on audit quarries as per the schedule.
• Preparation and submission of functional MIS.
• Hands on experience in Balance sheet preparations.
• Maintain the Inventory Management.
• To Manage & File Tds Returns
• To Manage & File Service Tax Returns
• To Manage & File IT Returns
• Balance Sheet and P&L Account
• Payment settlement with vendors
• Monitor & conduct analysis on Overdue Payments
• Have good experience in Auditing/ Accounting and Financial Services.
• Candidate should have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding conditions.
• Have strong soft skills like inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written.
• Good communication skills is a must.
• Have good experience in Cash & bank transactions,Payroll, Income tax, service tax, excise duty,Sales accounting & Accounts Receivables.
University Graduate: B.Com – Commerce, B.Sc, HND, OND – Accounting, Economics.
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive (Internship)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understanding the product category & be the repository of all information relating to the product category.
- Define all details to the Clients regarding the product.
- Generating new prospects, Make new Clients for the company.
- Responsible for overall Sales Matters
- Handling and Generating Sales Inquiry
- Good at Project Presentation
- Understand Customer Requirement and Smart Convincing Power
- Good at Record-keeping & Documentations
- Overall responsible for Completion of Booking Form and further provide all necessary information / documents as per the given Check List to the Concern Department for Sales Deed.
- Sales planning strategy and budgeting
- Sending all Projects Details to the Prospective Customers.
- Developing sales strategies and setting sales targets
- Rate Comparison – Nearby all Projects of the Competitors in the Market (Keeping up to date with products and competitors)
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Collecting Customer Feedback and Market Survey / Research
- Dealing with research firms and advertising agencies
- Executing company level campaigns / Events Management.
- Coordinating with advertising agencies, creative agencies and media planning companies
- Design & Organize promotional activities
- Good at Online Marketing like Facebook and other Professional Company Social Media Sources Etc.
- Good at updating of Company Website like Latest Events, Latest Site Development updates on Website and other Company Social Media Sources
- Submitting MIS Sales Reports to Management every Fortnight / Monthly.
- Developing and managing excellent rapport with clients.
- Convince the clients regarding the product Dealing
- Visit the Clients for services
- Co-Ordinate with Existing Clients.
- Candidate must have Good communication skills
- Candidate should have strong desire to excel in direct Sales and Marketing.
- Convincing attitude and passion to achieve targets.
- Should have convincing power.
- Willingness to work in the field.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in tight deadlines.
- Handy knowledge of MS Office and INTERNET is MUST
- University Graduate: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application deadline: 12th September, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.